Dr. Corey Sheppard is a Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist, a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. He knows how important early dental experiences are and how they set the foundation for your youngster’s dental health over a lifetime.
Dr. Sheppard and his team at Roanoke Pediatric Dentistry provide unique services for pediatric patients, including laser dentistry and laser frenectomy for lip and tongue ties. They have experience in treating children with special healthcare needs, and cosmetic pediatric dentistry.
We focus on preventive care to help each boy and girl grow a happy and healthy smile. Our office incorporates the latest dental technology to help us treat your child comfortably for dental exams, cleanings, and dental procedures.
- We use low-radiation digital X-rays which use 90% less radiation.
- Our Panorex machine takes X-rays without placing anything in a patient’s mouth. This is a great option for children with anxiety or an easily triggered gag reflex.
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants are available for preventive treatment.
- We offer tooth-colored fillings and crowns that blend in naturally with your child’s teeth.
- We offer sedation options, including oral sedation and nitrous sedation for patients who suffer from dental anxiety.
- Dr. Sheppard is on staff at local hospitals and can provide hospital-based dental treatment under general anesthesia for patients who have special behavior and healthcare needs.
Create a lifetime of happy and healthy smiles with our specialized services that are all carefully tailored to your child’s individual needs at Roanoke Pediatric Dentistry!